The Many Ways Social Media Can Enhance Your Brand Image
If you’re like many business owners, you’re starting to understand the value of inbound marketing, local business positioning online and ppc marketing at the very least. However, what many business owners/managers don’t realize is that social media is also an inbound marketing technique and the campaigns are easier to create and implement than many large scale inbound marketing campaigns.
In addition, when you integrate BrandRocket’s turnkey system into your social marketing campaign, you can easily increase your conversions, brand awareness and overall ROI.
BrandRocket incentivizes customers who attend events you throw to:
- Interact with your brand, and
- Create buzz around your brand online
Via their chosen social media platform.
Each guest is then given a high-quality event photo to commemorate the good time they had.
Social Media Beats Out Other Marketing Strategies.
- Most telemarketing calls are unwelcomed and many Americans are on The National Do Not Call Registry. Launching these campaigns are also much more costly. Customers are more willing to interact with you via social media because you’re not forcing your interests on them and disturbing their privacy.
- People from every target demographic throughout the world use social media to interact with friends, build social networks, make business contacts and much more. The numbers are expected to increase dramatically by 2020 and beyond.
- Social media can help you serve your customers better. Many modern consumers want answers to their questions via social media. They don’t want to use the phone, wait on hold and have unnecessary conversations to answer 1 simple question. According to Forbes Magazine, when customers get a fast response from your business via their favorite social media platform, (likely the most convenient place to reach them), 71% of them are more likely to recommend your business to a friend.
- Lastly, social media and other forms of online marketing allow you to better track the results of your campaigns. TV, radio, direct mail and other strategies are harder to gauge. Social media marketing metrics can quickly tell you what’s working with your campaigns and what’s not. You can then use the promotion tactics that are most effective for your business.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at BrandRocket to start creating buzz around your brand today!